Group Special Offers
Special group rates for March, September and October exclusive use
Our rates for exclusive use in March, September and October are £330 per night (20% less than exclusive use standard rate) for a 2-night minimum stay for up to 14 guests. Spring and autumn are ideal for groups interested in wildlife, walking, yoga, food, the creative arts, geology and history. Please note meals are not included in exclusive-use bookings
Please get in touch with us direct if you wish to enquire about booking Achaban House for exclusive-use or find out about exclusive-use at other times of the year here>
Ten reasons to visit Mull and Iona in March, September and October
Visiting out of the busy high season is a great time of year to stay in Fionnphort and explore Mull and Iona, getting all the benefits of the wonderful natural environment of the Ross of Mull and a stay at Achaban House, while benefitting from a reduced price. Read 10 good reasons to book a March or October break at Achaban House:
- The roads and most scenic places are quiet; it’s easier to explore the whole island of Mull – with few cars on the one-track roads.
- There is lots of wildlife around on Mull and this is one of the best times of year to do some spotting. We can advise you on the wildlife hotspots of Mull, and you will see many rare bird species in and around Achaban House and Loch Pottie.
- Iona is just a 10 minute ferry trip from Fionnphort and the Abbey is open all the year round, but without the large number of high season visitors.
- The weather can be just as good in March, September and October as in the summer here on Mull. The landscape is always stunning and exhilarating and we recommend getting out the weather.
- Sunsets and sunrises are perfectly timed for breakfast and dinner
- With no light pollution enjoy dark skies and identify the stars and constellations
- There are several good walks from the front door of Achaban and many others if you travel by car. We are happy to provide all the information you need.
- After an invigorating day out, come back to the welcoming warmth and comfort of Achaban House and relax by a cosy woodburning stove.
- Our guest kitchen is well-equipped and perfect for the convenience of preparing your packed lunches for a day outdoors or cooking your own dinner for a cosy night in.
- Our accommodation discount and guest kitchen to do your own catering make a March, September or October break at Achaban House very affordable
If you would like more information, please get in touch, we are always happy to help.